Friday, October 01, 2004

Testing . . .

I always meant to have a blog with this title.

Someday.

Certainly after the election, probably at some abstract future date when I felt like I had something to say and the time to maintain it. But then Blogger insisted that I log in before leaving a comment elsewhere, and here I am...

And lots of thoughts. But I see that I have a book manuscript sitting on my desk at work, and that must go out on Monday, so things will have to wait. Let's just see how it looks to really have this blog exist...

"See" ya' later...
acm

2 comments:

Fortuitous said...

Nice going, acm!

(Why did none of us think of this sooner? Why did none of us demand this from you sooner?)

Perhaps now you'll feel obligated to include a little more commentary than, "Unbelieveable! (link)" :)

Wishing you success and happiness,


jeremy (aka fortuitous)
(Who did, indeed, sign up for his own blog in order to comment on your post. Ah, recursion.)

ACM said...

Thanks for the welcome.

Anybody else considering a comment should realize that they don't have to join Blogger -- "anonymous" is only as true as whether you put your name (or other identifier) in your post...