Thursday, December 02, 2004

Beyond Seinfeld's cupboard

bright boxes of cerealCereal goes boutique with the opening of the new chain Cereality, where you can get brand-name hot and cold cereals in a variety of blends, as well as cereal bars and smoothies. The new alternative to the coffee bar, seems to be the marketing line, with a dose of nostalgia for childhood and maybe a thin veneer of Japanimation-style pop fad fun. It's aimed at students: their first store was at Arizona State, and the second just opened near the University of Pennsylvania campus, about two blocks from my workplace.

But who gets the little toys??

(via boing boing)

1 comment:

Matt said...

I think that's a very important question. I would like the little toys. If you are receiving them, please send them to me. I haven't had a little toy in a long long time. I've almost forgotten the joy of those little toys. I am going to go buy some Cracker Jacks now.