Monday, April 03, 2006

Not dead, just getting work done today (!)

Here's what I might have blogged about, had I been more slackerly today:
  • Most notably, the 2005 Koufax Awards for outstanding blogging (in the liberal realm) have been released -- lots of great stuff there in many categories, and I commend it all to you.
    (via BagNewsNotes, a deserving winner)

  • Russ Feingold shows that a Democrat can hold his own on Fox News. I'm getting weak in the knees...

  • The scientifically inclined among my readers may be intrigued by the news that questions have been raised about the prion theory of mad cow disease and its relatives. (Questions, that is, in addition to the incredulity that first greeted the whole idea, but gradually gave way to acceptance.) I'll still be leery about my beef consumption for some time to come...
    (via Follow Me Here)

  • Finally, I may be a bit of a sucker for bunnies, but this photo is more cuteness than should be allowed in one place! Snuggly and snoozy too! Yipe!

No comments: