Friday, February 09, 2007

Blogger does a good thing

There's always time for it to backfire, of course, but today Blogger forced (as well as finally allowed) me to upgrade to their current standard. Things may not end up looking that different, but it's much easier to shift the format a bit, and -- big news! -- add keywords. This is a pretty miscellaneous blog, so hopefully visitors will find some value in being able to read my collection of posts on a particular topic (say, science, or religion, or pesky politicians) if so inclined. Look for a sidebar list of topical headings in the near future.

Note: this is a much slower process than I foresaw. Am unlikely to put keywords in the sidebar until I've worked through my archives, which could be quite a while. (New posts will have keywords going forward, however.)

No comments: