Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Carnival of Republican freaks

old elephant must be smokin' something...Just too weird, the stories that started my day: there's
  • the agnostic operative who views Christians as "a marvelously effective voter delivery system"...

  • the 3/10 Presidential candidates who deny the process of evolution (just part of the greater repression of science/denial of reality theme) -- oh wait, make that 4

  • the Utah party official who claims that Satan wants to eliminate national borders, drives illegal immigrants to undermine our nation, and works with Democrats to set up "a godless new order."
I don't just want these people out of my government -- I want them kept a safe distance from my family!!

Update: I don't even know how to describe this one! Mormons in space!!

No comments: