- New poll: The public trusts EPA, loves the Clean Air Act, and wants Congress to butt out Please make air standards stricter!
- Anthony Weiner Sarcastically Mocks GOP NPR Defunding Bill because surely there's nothing bigger to worry about!
- Illinois abolishes death penalty (calls the system broken)
- SXSW 2011: The internet is over -- technology moves out into real life
- Awesome Augmented Reality App Could Save Librarians Hours -- can analyze a bookshelf photo to find books that are out of place
- A little video on how to iron a shirt efficiently and effectively.
- Some crazy concepty art/shoe designs that I'd never want to wear but couldn't stop paging through.
- Toilet paper tubes repurposed as works of art (not unlike diorama Easter eggs).
- A flowchart to help you determine if you’re having a rational discussion (in case you need moral support for walking away)
- A photo that asks the impoderable questions... or something.
- Along semi-similar lines, a touching regret letter from spoon to fork.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
A smaller heap of links, of the cheery and interesting variety
Because apparently I barely remember how to blog anymore. Sigh.