Thursday, May 04, 2006

Have I mentioned that I love mimi smartypants?

Because sometimes I laugh quite hard when reading her brain-rambles:
IMAGINARY CONVERSATIONS
. . .
Empty Cheeto Bag: I am but a husk, friendless in an uncaring world. Emptied of my cheesy snack goodness, I was cast aside without a care. I drift hither and yon, the lowliest of the low, buffeted by the wind and by the unseeing feet of vast multitudes. My future is dark indeed, and I long for merciful unconsciousness.
Me [walking past]: Christ, that's enough. Get over yourself.
Empty Cheeto Bag: Shut up, bitch! I wasn't even talking to you!
Me [turning around to flash the "L For Loser" signal on my forehead]
Empty Cheeto Bag [calling after me as I walk away]: Fuck you!
There's a lot of other random goodness in this one too, but really, this part takes the cake.

No comments: