Monday, June 08, 2009

Monday morning baby-blogging

Finally uploaded a heap of photos from the last couple of months (sigh), and there are some real winners there, so it's time to blog some!!

laundry helper
Here's Speck helping put laundry into the dryer.
(13 months)

underwear2 (on head)
And here she is modeling some of the clean underwear, heh.
(14 months)

egg eater
A gratuitous Easter shot, just since the others are less than flattering...
(13.5 months)

goofy1 (with grin!)
Oh shoot, and one more, just because it's been so long and I love so many of them...
(13.5 months)

Will save the fun 15-month playground shots for next time. (Also, a couple of videos still to process, but hope to have some documentation of Speck walking by the end of this week...)

1 comment:

evaberlinerin said...

Oh my god! She's so cute! Congrats for the fotos! I wish I will have a baby so funny and beautiful!
I really like your Blog!!

Eva from Hauptstadtreisen