Thursday, August 25, 2005

Don't you fear, more kittens here!

A new batch of photographic adorableness has allowed me to stave off that terrifying prospect -- a lack of Thursday kitten blogging here at JBS. Thus, the latest installment, theme warning: sometimes we nap *hard*.

yaaaawn!
[Yawn caught purely by accident.]
Note: take a look at the larger version of this one. That glimmer that you see on her flanks isn't just a flash effect, but an example of "glitter," a sparkling characteristic of some bengals' fur (resulting from air in the hair shaft, apparently). Quite striking in person!!


zzzzz
Nothing helps a day of frustrating news like a cute sleeping kitten!




Bonus shot (teaser edition): what am I getting into?!


Past kitteny goodness (reverse order): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (a fave), 9, 10, 11

1 comment:

ACM said...

forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure what you mean, laurence... happy to have some kitty-tourists (just added the back-links for your visitors), but not sure what else you mean. if you direct-linked my pics, I'm sure it would swamp my bandwidth limits...